Monday, March 1, 2010

D is so cute

Darling M is definitely in his 4-month wakeful period but it is too cute to frustrate me ... yet. 
After a fabulous weekend with friends, we returned home late last night and put M to bed at his normal time.  We are trying to adopt an earlier bedtime for us so that means that we should be getting into bed by 9:30pm right after M goes down.  So, we got close last night - getting into bed at 10:15pm.  M woke up at 5:15am but I got him and put him in bed with us and he slept for another 90 minutes. 

Here's the cute part - M snuggled his way over to my side of the bed and almost forced me onto the floor.  As D was getting ready for work, M and I slept.  D grabbed the flip cam and took a video of us sleeping abotu 5 inches away from each other.  I just watched it and it is so cute - something that I am sure will make me cry as M gets older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment