Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Teething - oh the drama

it is amazing to me that some little white things under the gums can turn my little angel into a crazed and strung-out whiner.  his personality has always been pretty easy-going (yes, he can scream but only when absolutely necessary!) but now he is just not happy.  he struggles to eat, to sleep, to do just about anything.  he seems more tired and definitely more fussy. 

I am exploring some homeopathic remedies for him and will continue to keep the blog updated with our succcesses and failures. 

Things we are trying right now:

1) Hyland's tablets
2) Frozen pacifiers
3) Orajel (he doesn't care for this)
4) Sophie (teething giraffe)

I am also going to try freezing a washcloth and letting him suck on that.  Haven't done any Tylenol yet but we might before bed tonight.  I just hate to see him so uncomfortable.  Poor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment