Friday, February 26, 2010

M is 4 months old today

M will be 4 months old today at 12:06pm.  Amazing how time has flown.  We are having yet another snow day which is annoying but it IS great to have DH home with us today.  M woke up at 5:20am but I brought him into our bed and he slept with us until 7:30am.  Those are some of my favorite times - looking at my two beautiful boys as they sleep.  M is seriously cute all of the time but there is something so peaceful about watching him sleep.  The shape of his lips can make me want to cry.  Such a sap!!

On another note, today marks the last day of BM for M.  We did our best but because of being diagnosed with a UTI I was put on an antibiotic and had to stop for good.  My supply was tanking anyway but this was the end.  So we have been going through our frozen stash and it will run out today.  It is a little bit sad that BF didn't go as well as I had hoped.  I had visions of BF until M was 1 year but I also know that he is healthy and that I did the best I could.  More on the journey of BF another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment