Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I never thought I'd do this . . .

After a wonderful walk (5 miles!) with M and my sis, M & I stopped at a local place for lunch.  He was needing a bottle and mama was needing some lunch as there was nothing at home.  I hadn't changed M at the park after our walk so I decided to change him at the restaurant.  I contemplated just doing it right in the booth (this was by no means a fancy place and no one was there) but I decided to go to the ladies room instead.  Lo and behold, no diaper changing station.  So, I became a bad mommy at that point - laid out the diaper changing pad on the floor and changed my little bugger.  It was shocking that I actually did this but he was hungry and I wasn't about to trek back out to the car and leave stuff in the place. 

And so, I now have journeyed to the other side of motherhood.  Shame on me.  (but it was SOOOO easy to do)

No comments:

Post a Comment