Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Seriously -- he wet through again???

M is doing it again....he is sleeping through the night minus the nights that he wets through his diaper, pajamas, and sheet.  He did this several months ago before we switched him to #3 diapers but he is doing it again.  It is incredible how much this boy pees!!

My amazing mama bought him some #4 diapers, but they are just longer.  They don't seem like they will hold any "extra" liquid.  So, now I am in the market for either overnight jobs and/or diapers made for boys.  I have read that they make overnight diapers in size 3 so I will try them.  My MIL told me about diapers for boys but I cannot seem to find them . . . yet. 

The craziest part about it is that I have managed (not yet mastered, but on my way) to change M, change the crib sheet, replace the crib sheet, rediaper & re-pajama M all while he remains sleeping.  One night, my darling hubby got up to "help" me but frankly, it was easier to do on my own.  The first thing he wanted to do was turn on the light.  Good thing he is thick-skinned because the look that accompanied my hushed "NO" was a doozy!! 

Ah, the skills that are acquired by mothers are incredibly impressive and hardly recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment